Welcome to our paid Research page. Please review these guidelines before you make your selection.
- The research on this page is is generally available in two forms:
- A downloadable research document.
- A one-hour webinar conducted by Patricia Hewitt that includes the research document.
- After your purchase, please do not share it with individuals or companies outside your organization. You have permission to post this research on your intranet site for internal use only.
Once you’ve made your selection, you will be transferred to PayPal for payment. When your payment is processed, you will be able to download your document. If you purchased the combination webinar/document, we will be in touch to schedule your webinar.
Thank you for your interest in our research. If you require any custom work or are sourcing a research or advisory project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
The Push to Pay Now: Faster Payments, Direct Debit, and the Race Towards Open Banking
This research is designed to provide the following information and analysis:
- A definition of Faster Payments
- An examination of market dynamics that have driven Faster Payments network developments in the US, UK, and Australia.
- Payment scheme design, processing rules and platform development in these countries
- Risk environment
- A comparative matrix of debit payment schemes across seven (7) main attributes
- A review and analysis of regulatory oversight of these schemes
- Final analysis of market forces including adoption curve learnings from in-market Faster Payment schemes, cost of acceptance and other market drivers
- Section One: Faster Payments Definition and Global Use Cases
- US Faster Payments Initiative
- Global Faster Payments Schemes
- Section Two: Faster Payments in Context
- Contrast and Compare
- Same Day ACH
- Decoupled debit
- Direct Debit
- EFT and Private Networks (DWOLLA)
- P2P Transfers
- Section Three: Regulatory Oversight
- EFT Transactions
- Third Party Risk
- Open Banking
- Section Four: Market Forces
- Likely Adoption Curve
- Cost Of Acceptance
- Retail Banking Shifting To Fintech Platforms
- Appendix of Acronyms
Option 1: Click this button to purchase the research document for US$75.00
Option 2: Click this button to purchase a one hour webinar conducted by Patricia Hewitt, CEO, PG Research & Advisory Services which includes the research document for US$250.00.